Zip Line Adventure
A zip-line (or zip line, zip wire, aerial runway or aerial ropeslide) consists of a pulley suspended on a cable, usually made of stainless steel, mounted on an incline. It is designed to enable a user propelled by gravity to travel from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on to, or attaching to, the freely moving pulley.
Zip-lines come in many forms, most often used as a means of entertainment. They may be short and low, intended for child’s play and found on some playgrounds. Longer and higher rides are often used as a means of accessing remote areas, such as a rainforest canopy.
Zip line tours are becoming popular vacation activities, found at outdoor adventure camps or upscale resorts, where they may be an element on a larger challenge or ropes course.
• 3km of ziplines in the Thai rainforest
• The longest 600 meter zipline in Asia
• 33 different platform stations
• 2 hanging sky bridges and 3 rappel descents
• Two sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9
• Thai lunch with bottled water included
• Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
• Trekking up the 7 challenging tiers of Mae Kampong Falls
• A chance to see gibbons in the wild!
- To and From; Transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry Fee
Get In Touch
If you want to find out more about what tours are available in Thailand, you can contact us using the form below.